Handling of Personal Information
Nishimura Mfg. Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “We”) recognizes the importance of personal information and complies with laws and regulations regarding personal information. We properly collect, use and manage personal information you provide and handle your personal information in accordance with the following policies:
Purpose of Using Personal Information
We may collect your personal information for the purposes of:
- Business activities such as sending you documents, data and books or replying to your inquiry
- Sending our announcements
- Marketing statistics without identifying who you are
- Other activities after we get permission from you
Disclosure to Third Parties
Unless we get permission from you or defined under the laws and regulations such as the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, we will not share your personal data with third parties.
Proper Collection of Personal Information
We duly and fairly collect your personal information.
Maintenance of Accuracy of Personal Information
We are committed to keeping your personal information accurate and updated.
Protection of Personal Information
- We assign a person in charge for each business activity to handle your personal information.
- We take safety measures to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information and loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of your personal information.
- We establish rules and manuals concerning how to handle personal information for wide dissemination and also provide instruction and supervision.
- In case that we entrust handling of your personal information to third parties, we properly select parties to be entrusted and provide them with instruction and provision in order that they can appropriately manage your personal information in the same manner as ours.
Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If we are requested to disclose, correct, delete or suspend use of your personal data, we will take proper action as stipulated in the laws and regulations such as the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and according to the procedures we have.
In addition, we will conduct identity verification in a proper way in order to prevent leakage of personal information caused by an improper or unauthorized request for disclosure.
Terms & Conditions
The copyright of contents (information, data, pictures etc.) on this website belongs to us. Except for a purpose of using within the range defined under the Copyright Act of Japan, secondary use of the content by copying, reproducing, editing and selling is not allowed without our prior approval.
- We do not necessarily guarantee that complete accuracy or reliability of information provided on this website.
- In no event shall we be liable for any mistakes concerning the contents on this website and any disadvantage incurred by customers as a result of using the information on this website for whatever reason.