History & MilestonesCompany
70 Years History
NISHIMURA Manufacturing Company was founded in Kyoto as a machine repairing and parts machining shop.
Started prototype production of slitter rewinders.
- Invented the first Japanese slitter rewinder.
- Started sales of Models T Series and D Series.
Relocated the office to Sakyo-ku, Kyoto City
Reorganized into incorporation.
- Constructed the Jujo factories (the current main factories) in Minami-ku, Kyoto City.
- Established the Tokyo branch office.
- Started sales of the Models TB Series, TC Series and U Series.
- Relocated the headquarters office to the current location.
- Constructed the first main factory (currently containing Quality Control Division, the testing room and the multipurpose hall).
- Constructed the third main factory for machine assembly.
- Models AP and AM for photosensitive paper
- Released the Model FK Series for plastic film application.
- The Tokyo sales office reorganized as Tokyo branch office.
- Received the Export Contribution Company Award of the Year 1970.
Received the Export Contribution Company Award of the Year 1971.
Established the Tokyo service center (the current Service Division of Tokyo branch office).
Released the Models RT Series and VR Series for magnetic tape application.
Took over the subsidiary corporation NISHIMURA Seiko Co., Ltd. and converted it to the Uji Factory.
Constructed the fourth main factory containing a machine assembly floor and offices of Engineering Department, Electrical System Department and Manufacturing Department.
Held a ceremony to celebrate the 30th year anniversary from the incorporation.
Released the Model FZ Series for primary film application.
Released the Model TH500 Series for LiB separator film application.
Slitter rewinders for LiB electrode and nonferrous foil application.
Released the Model TG Series.
Constructed the second Uji factory for machine assembly.
Received the KINKI Regional Award of Invention and Innovation of the Year 2001.
- Received the Award from Commissioner of the Japan Patent Office of Intellectual Property Achievement Awards.
Number of property and utility models: over 100
- Received the first price of Kyoto SME for technology.
- Received the KINKI Regional Award of Invention and Innovation of the Year 2004.
- Released the Model FZ Series with hanging type rewind arms for primary film application.
- Constructed the testing room.
- Elected as one of the Greatest 100 Manufacturing Companies in KANSAI by Ministry of Economy, Technology, Industry.
Received the first prize of Kyoto SME for excellent technology from Kyoto Sangyo 21.
- Completed renovation of the main factories and headquarters office.
- Certified as Kyoto Heartful Company by Kyoto Prefecture.
- Completed renovation of the first Uji factory (parts machining factory).
- Celebrated the 60th year anniversary since the incorporation.