【Exhibition in Japan】NISHIMURA attend “Converting Technology Exhibition 2020”
We will attend the exhibition “Converting Technology Exhibition 2020” to be held in Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo from January 29 through 31, 2020.
There, a demonstration unit of our newly developed “NS SLITTER, MODEL FH154J” will make its first appearance. This brand-new model is full of the latest NISHIMURA technology including the following significant features:
– The world’s first (*Researched in-house) rewind shaft’s horizontal movement control with a linear drive system.
– The simultaneous and automatic knife positioning system.
– Our newly developed rotary-core-locking type rewind friction shafts.
– The sequential indicator for machine conditions.
– UX design for the HMI.
Besides, you can enjoy our technical collaborations:
– With YASKAWA Electric Corporation for the cooperative robotic product unloader.
– With DAC ENGINEERING COMPANY for the inline inspection system.
– With RAYON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY for the adhesive unit rollers for dust collection.
We look forward to welcoming your visit there.